Friday, April 01, 2005

Leaving DSW

After 11 1/2 years, I'm leaving The DSW Group to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity at ThoughtWorks. I have had a wonderful run at DSW, and both I and the company have benefited from my years of working there. I leave DSW on very good terms, leaving lots of friends (not just coworkers) behind. While Terry and DSW didn't want me to leave, he understands that I have a unique career opportunity in ThoughtWorks and he wishes me all the best.

Consequently, my email addresses at DSW will no longer be active. If you need to reach me, you can do so at nford <at> thoughtworks.com or at neal.ford <at> gmail.com. Of course, you can keep up with my travels, career, and hobbies still at www.nealford.com and here at my blog.

Thanks again to everyone at DSW for making my employment stay there extremely rewarding on a personal and professional level and I wish them all the best as I move to another chapter in my career.

No comments: